Senior Class of 2023
Welcome Class of 2023!
Requesting Official Transcripts
Seniors: Will you need an Official Transcript after graduation? Submit all requests through parchment.com.
- Final transcripts are not automatically sent to your future college; they must be requested.
- Final transcripts will be processed after all grades have been posted and the district has officially graduated the Class of 2023. This will occur at the end of June.
- Seniors will have until the end of July to request transcripts at no charge as an active student.
- Beginning August 1st, graduates will have to pay a fee to obtain transcripts through parchment.com.
- Do not use your Bethel School District email address for orders as your school account will become inactive July 1, 2023.
Order Graduation Photos
June 12-14th Senior Finals and grades due
June 15th Senior Check Out: iPad collection & clear fees/fines
June 16th Graduation practice & Senior Breakfast & Elementary Grad Walks
June 20th GRADUATION Tacoma Dome, 7:00pm, gates open at 6:15pm
- Live stream @ www.bethelsd.org/graduation2023
June 21st: Diploma pick up via the Athletic offices, 8-10am; ID and signature required
Information from May 2nd Senior Meeting:
Tacoma Dome Info
- Graham Kap. Graduates at Tacoma Dome 7:00 PM Doors at 6:00 PM
- Clear bags are mandatory and metal detectors will be in use.
- Noise-makers and balloons are strictly prohibited. Guests causing disruptions to the ceremony will e asked to leave.
- Parking at the Tacoma Dome is free this year.
- There is handicap parking - available on the Dome website (Parking lots E and K are for available for guests with disabilities and are van accessible. These lots are sold on a first come, first served basis. Vehicles utilizing accessible parking lots must display appropriate placard, tabs, or license plates. All Tacoma Dome lots are wheelchair accessible. For more information on parking, including a parking lot map, please visit our Plan Your Visit page.)
- Handicap accessibility -Available on Dome website( The primary accessible entrance is the Lower NW Door.& The Tacoma Dome has a public elevator located on the west end of the facility near section 111/211. This elevator provides access to the arena floor level and the concourse.)
- Tickets $5 - go on sale after Memorial Day
- 2 yrs and under are free.
- Tickets are NOT sold at door
- Graduating seniors will be given 5 free ones for graduating & additional 5 free ones for doing FAFSA/WASFA (students will receive tickets after graduation practice)
- Non-graduating seniors will be given one free ticket.
- Graduation is a formal ceremony, not a celebration. Beach balls, air horns, silly string, and other noisemakers are not allowed.
- On behalf of the Tacoma Dome, please be advised that helium balloons will not be allowed.
Dress Code for Graduates:
- To participate in the ceremony, all students must have a cap, gown and sash.
- May wear a dress, skirt and blouse, or dress shirts/blouse, ties, dress slacks with dress shoes. No blue jeans, shorts, tennis shoes or flip-flops
- Caps and gowns must be free from decorations of any kind (no flowers, leis, signs, etc).
- Any student dressed inappropriately will not be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.
Regalia Purchased at Graduation:
Must pay with exact cash, WE DO NOT have change at graduations or can pay with a debit/credit card or venmo.
Full Cap/Gown/Tassel/Stole Unit: $75
Gown Only: $21
Cap and Tassel Only: $20
Cap/Tassel/Stole Only: $45
Stole only: $22
Cap only: $10.00
Tassel only: $10.00