Financial Aid & Scholarships
NOVEMBER 29th: Scholarship Night, 5pm- 8pm in the Auditorium. You will find a detailed outline of the event below. You are welcome to attend as many or as few of the workshops as you want.
5pm-6pm: Eat and Greet in the Commons (you do not have to be there right at 5pm)
- Stacks Food truck will be on site starting at 5pm!
- Jostens (Cap and gown)
- Washington State University
- Pierce College
- Clover Park Technical College
- Career Center Staff
6pm-6:10pm: Welcome and Overview - Auditorium
- what to expect for the evening
- upcoming dates of interest
- Senior/Junior timelines.
6:15- 7:40: Breakout sessions (choose any that interest you, you do not have to attend them all)
- The College admissions process, using the CommonApp Website, Essay Writing and deadlines
- Scholarships and how to apply to them
- Financial Aid 101 and FSA ID creation
What do I need to complete the FAFSA or WASFA?
- Your Social Security Number
Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
An FSA ID to sign electronically.
Both student and one parent will need to create an FSA ID and password, which serve as your electronic signatures.
Career Center Canvas
Career Center Canvas Page: Just like being in the Career Center!
Comprehensive information on Career Exploration, Colleges and Tech schools, Apprenticeship, Military, Community Service, Scholarships,. Financial Aid and More!